- This event has passed.
A TEDx event is a community gathering where live TED-style presentations and performances are shared. TEDx events are completely planned and coordinated on a community-by-community basis. Each TEDx event’s content and design are unique and developed independently, although they all share features. A series of brief, carefully crafted talks, demonstrations, and performances that are idea-focused and cover a wide range of topics in order to inspire learning, inspiration, and wonder – and to spark meaningful dialogues.
- A TEDx event is not the same as an industry or marketing conference. It is not restricted to a single topic or field. It is not used to promote a product.
- A TEDx event is neither planned or sponsored by special-interest political, religious, or commercial organizations.
- A TEDx event cannot be used to raise funds, even for a charitable cause.
- A TEDx event is not permitted to collaborate with another conference or event.
- Except under certain license types — for a college or university, or for internal events – a TEDx event cannot be co-branded with an institution (for corporations and organizations).
- A TEDx event does not provide a platform for professional or circuit speakers, such as motivational speakers or professional life coaches. Its goal is to provide a platform for individuals who do not typically have one.